I know it’s tempting to slip into autopilot.
To automate your processes. To fall into a pattern. To forget to check in and adjust.
But there are certain systems in your business that you just can’t forget about. They might not be the most fun items on your to-do list, but they’re vital to your growth and success.
For me, this means keeping an eye out for opportunities to improve every part of my business. I’m always asking my clients for feedback, connecting one-on-one with my audience, and seeking new ways to serve my people. These are the things I can’t see myself automating, the things that keep my business growing and evolving.
So go ahead. Take a few items off your to-do list. But make sure you keep the really important ones.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The trap I see business owners fall into as they grow their businesses
- Why you should always be on the lookout for ways to grow and improve
- Why automating your client experience doesn’t mean you can forget about it
- How to ask for authentic, honest feedback from your clients
- Why you should market actively and intentionally, not on autopilot
- How to continue to improve your programs and offers
- The benefit of interacting directly with your clients and audience
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.