Do you think of yourself as the CEO of your business? Do you act like it?
Today I’m going to talk about why mindset is so important and how it came to be such an integral part of my business.
Going from an employee mindset to a CEO mindset has changed everything for me, and it has allowed me to achieve so much more than I ever would have if I had not done that mindset work. That is why I am so passionate about sharing this with you.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why you have to start out wherever you can
- How to overcome a scarcity mindset
- Why mindset work is important in everything that we do
- The difference between the CEO mindset and the employee mindset
- How mindset work will change the way you approach situations
- Why you should quit staying safe and push yourself beyond where you are comfortable
- To embrace things that are uncomfortable to you
- The importance of tracking your metrics
If you want to become the CEO of your business, don’t wait any longer. The time is now.
If taking action for you looks like hiring a coach and you think I might be a good fit, come start a conversation with me! You can find me on Instagram @melissafroehlich_biz. Visit my services page to find out about my 1:1 and group coaching programs or feel free to reach out so I can help find the best fit for you!
See you here next week!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!