I want you to truly grasp onto this idea: you don’t have to do it all on your own.
If the thought that you do have to do this by yourself has crossed your path, that’s scarcity speaking and you don’t have to listen.
This couldn’t be further from the truth! You need support. Not just in your business but your personal life too.
Support can look like many things: it could be a graphic designer who saves you hours of time and energy on Canva. It could be a dry cleaning service that helps you with your laundry.
Delegation is one of the most valuable assets we have and if you haven’t begun to embrace this fully, there is no better time to start.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How I’ve had to learn to become more adaptable
- Why I prioritize having a good environment
- The 2 forms of support that are a commonality of successful entrepreneurs
- Why all delegation is valuable
- Examples of what I’ve invested in to free up my time
- Why you need to surround yourself with a solid support system
- The unspoken truth about working with a coach or mastermind group
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.