I’ve never been comfortable with slowing down. I felt guilty taking days off, treating myself, and even just tapping the breaks in my business.
But as my business has grown, I’ve learned to create – and embrace – white space in my schedule. I’ve seen the difference that a period of rest can make.
It’s so tempting to keep pushing, to accomplish one goal and immediately move on to the next.
Slow down. Take a look around. Appreciate how far you’ve come and rest up for everything that’s in store.
You have permission to take a break, to appreciate all you’ve done so far, and to give yourself time to recover. You – and your business – deserve it.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How I learned to create “white space” in my business
- Recognizing rest as a necessity for growth
- Why we should reflect on our accomplishments
- How investing in my business helped me scale and evolve
- Allowing yourself to rest and recover during Q4
- Figuring out what you really want from your business
- Why the hard inner work is the most worthwhile
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!