My Word of the Year for 2022 is allow.
Allow for ease. Allow for flexibility. Allow for freedom.
For most of my life, I’ve kept a tight grip on my career. I’ve attempted to control fate, to plan every step of my journey.
And while this system has gotten me this far, I’ve also seen what my business can do when I give it room to breathe. When I step back, become flexible, and work in the way that comes naturally to me, the pieces fall into place.
I get flooded with messages from ideal clients. I break my own income records. And best of all, I feel great doing the work.
So this year, I’m releasing control and allowing myself and my business to grow. As we get into the swing of the new year, I invite you to do the same. You’ll be amazed what a little breathing room can do.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why I’m releasing control in my business and allowing ease into my business
- Why I picked a “word of the year” that makes me a bit uncomfortable
- How I picked my “word of the year” to get me closer to my long-term goals
- How allowing flexibility in your business makes space for abundance
- How to shift your “what if” mindset to one of possibility, not negativity
- Why I prioritize self-growth and self-trust in my business journey
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!