So many women I speak with want to move their business to the next level, but they just feel… stuck when it comes to getting to the next step. These aren’t women lacking in skill or expertise or even ambition.
No, what they’re missing is the confidence they need to believe in their own strengths and strategic abilities. And so often, they’re lacking confidence because they don’t know themselves.
In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about how to get to know yourself, why knowing yourself allows you to be confident in your decisions and skills, and how that confidence can transform your business, by allowing you to step into roles where you can share your strategic brilliance, instead of relegating yourself to an implementation role for others.
If you’re ready to unlock the key to business growth with ease, keep listening. This episode will get you started on that path.
And if you’re ready to dive in deep, embrace your confidence, and transform your business by moving from implementer to strategist, join the waitlist for my signature program the Consulting Framework Accelerator. I can’t wait to see you there.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why lack of confidence not lack of skill is holding many women back in their businesses
- How you can develop confidence
- Why getting to know yourself allows to be more confident
- Why learning about yourself as an individual is a crucial part of self-leadership
- Why learning about ourselves gives us the validation we need to make big decisions in our business
- How confidence allows us to step out of our implementation comfort zone and into the role of a consultant and strategist
- How to take messy, imperfect action to start gaining the confidence to transform your business
Join my new monthly community, the Uplevel Lounge® Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Karissa Harrison – Enneagram Coach
Join the Consulting Framework Accelerator
Join The UpLevel Lounge® Facebook Group
Connect with Melissa on Instagram
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.