I’ll be the first to admit that there’s no shortage of coaches in the online business world.
But that just means it’s more important than ever to find a coach who really gets you.
Someone who knows where you’re coming from and understands where you want to be. Someone who will guide you gently in the right direction while also trusting your individual path. Someone who agrees with–and lives in accordance with–your core values.
That connection might not be immediate. It might take a while for you to really open up to your coach. But the right connection can make all the difference–both in your mindset and your business growth.
So what do you say? Ready to get started?
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How I started my first online business and my journey since then
- What makes me different in the online business world
- What to look for when you’re looking for a coach
- How to find a coach who understand your life and your business
- The core values I’ve built my business on, and how I find people who resonate with them
- Why my business is focused on progress, not perfection
- Why I believing in “owning your path” and trusting your own journey
- What it feels like to work with me as your coach
Don’t forget to join me in my free Facebook group, The UpLevel Lounge. This group is full of amazing women who are focused on collaboration over competition and are ready to take their businesses to the next level. I would love to see you in there!
If you’re ready to jump into a group coaching program designed to help you achieve sustainable growth, click here to learn more about Activate.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.