There is so much taboo around working on weekends, especially in the online space. Business coaches and gurus have long touted the notion that “if you’re working on weekends, it means XYZ,”. That’s simply not true!
You don’t HAVE to make working on the weekends mean anything about you. Let’s shift the way we think about running our businesses outside of “traditional” working hours. When you have clear boundaries and expectations communicated, it makes everything a whole lot smoother.
Just like a doctor is on call for the weekends, there are times in your business where it makes sense for you to work hours that aren’t typical. That’s okay because it’s your choice!
When you give yourself the power to choose, you empower yourself to become a more aligned version of your CEO self.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The taboo of working on weekends as an entrepreneur
- Struggles people have around mindset, boundaries and your working standards
- When it’s okay to be flexible with your boundaries
- How to give back to yourself when you step outside of your boundaries
- Why you should shift your thinking around working on the weekends
- How to set up clear expectations and the benefits that come with this
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!