Where do you fall in terms of your mindset around marketing and sales?
A lot of people will say, “I hate marketing!”, or “I am not a salesperson at all!”
That’s probably not exactly true. There are some changes you can make to start to build momentum forward. You deserve to have the business of your dreams.
It all depends on how much effort you’re willing to put out there and how much you truly believe in yourself. You can become the CEO that you’ve always visualized being.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why you might need to put more trust in yourself
- The common place that entrepreneurs get stuck (this might surprise you!)
- Why you’re better at marketing than you give yourself credit for
- How you can learn from those around you
- Why you have to be consistent
- How to find your ideal clients and get in alignment
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!