I don’t buy the “million-dollar business” narrative.
Which isn’t to say I don’t think you should shoot for a million-dollar business. If that’s what your soul desires (not your ego), go for it.
But I don’t believe that your business has to make seven figures to be successful. And my own business is living proof.
My business affords the lifestyle I want to lead. It allows me to be flexible, to spend time with my family, and to remain personally involved in every aspect of my work.
So I love my little “lifestyle business” because it aligns with my version of success. Does yours?
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why I don’t dream of becoming a million-dollar business
- The problem with the “million-dollar business” narrative
- What a “lifestyle business” is to me and what my business provides for me and my team
- How to define your own version of success and identify the lifestyle you want to live
- Why my lifestyle business is enough for me right now
- What I’ve learned as I’ve shifted my goals and my focus
Don’t forget to join me in my free Facebook group, The UpLevel Lounge. This group is full of amazing women who are focused on collaboration over competition and are ready to take their businesses to the next level. I would love to see you in there!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!