I recently learned how to bake sourdough bread from scratch after being intimidated by it for so long. Yes, imposter syndrome can even rear its ugly head over a loaf of bread. It’s not limited to business, I’m sorry to say.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing what imposter syndrome actually is and how it can show up in all aspects of our lives, but also how you can change your mindset in order to fight it.
It doesn’t matter who you are and what stage of life and business you’re in – if you’re a human being, imposter syndrome will affect you. But it doesn’t have to hold you back. You can move past your limiting beliefs and conquer whatever scares you.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- What baking sourdough bread taught me about imposter syndrome
- What imposter syndrome actually is and who is affected by it
- Why you should push through imposter syndrome, even when it feels really hard
- How harnessing an abundance mindset can help you navigate imposter syndrome
- How breaking things down into smaller steps can make everything seem less scary
- How to recognize and move past your limiting beliefs
Join my new monthly community, the Uplevel Lounge® Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.