I’ve been in the online business world since 2016, and I’ve learned a lot along the way—about myself, about what I want for my business, and about who I want my clients to be. This year, I’m focusing on three specific business development practices, and I ‘m explaining why this is my 2023 focus.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about fine tuning my offer suite, repurposing and being more intentional about content, and enhancing the client experience. These three areas are important to how I want my business to grow.
No matter what stage of your own business you’re in, these tips will help you understand the importance of focusing on what is important to you and making sure that your business is aligned with who you are as a person.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The importance of fine tuning your offerings and getting clear on your ideal client and their journey
- How to know when it’s the right time to make shifts in your business
- Why I’m focusing on repurposing content this year and how making use of my team and planning my time intentionally will help this goal
- Why it’s important (and feels good) to enhance the client (both current and previous) experience—when they’re successful, you’re successful
- Taking the time to get to yourself and how you work and explore how that plays into your role as CEO of your business
Join my new monthly community, the Uplevel Lounge Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!