When it comes to how you set goals in your business, are you operating from a place of alignment with your core values? Do you know what your core values are? Do you think of yourself as a leader?
It is my true passion and mission in this life to help women to step into their power and to become amazing leaders.
In today’s episode, I’m going to share three ways to set goals and create aspirations from the standpoint of leadership. It’s time that you start thinking like a CEO.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How helping people, especially women, to become leaders is what I’m meant to do
- How the greatest impact in my business growth has been my inner growth and working with coaches to find my alignment
- The importance of figuring out who you are at your core and building your business based on those values
- Aligning your business with your core values (and identifying or revisiting your core values, if you haven’t already)
- How to measure your goals, progress, and achievements according to your own definition of success
- Ensuring that your goals and plans are rooted in sustainability
Join my new monthly community, the Uplevel Lounge Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.