Can you embody the “my business, my way” mindset and still ensure excellent customer care?
Of course, you can. It IS possible to have a business that serves you and your clients very well.
Lately, I’ve noticed that customer service seems to be a bit of a dying art, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Sometimes you need to take a step back and look at what’s really working in your business, especially within your client experience and learn how you can showcase that.
This will empower you to stand up even more confidently in your bold, leadership position and to say, “I’m a badass AND I take really good care of my people.”
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The dying art of customer service
- A story on disengagement and a lack of customer care
- The impact of customer service on buying confidence
- The back and forth frustration between customer service
- Why you shouldn’t always fall for the “my business, my way” mindset
- How the “my business, my way” mindset is in scarcity-based
- How COVID has changed customer care
- How that business owner could have remedied that customer service issue
Join The UpLevel Lounge Facebook Group
Connect with Melissa on Instagram
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.