Are you playing small? When I first discovered journaling, practicing gratitude and stepping into deeper mindset work, I learned that I was playing small.
As many of you know, I am a big believer in The Five Minute Journal as it’s been a big resource for me on my journey to creating tiny shifts that lead to big changes in who I was becoming.
I am so thrilled to have the creator of The Five Minute Journal, Alex Ikonn on the Uplevel Lounge Podcast to talk about his own journey into journaling and mindful practices of gratitude.
You’ll hear all about how Alex got into his business Intelligent Change and what led him to the development of The Five Minute Journal.
If you’ve been wanting to shift your mindset and change the way you start your morning and end your day, you’re in the right place.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How The Five Minute Journal changed my life
- Alex’s background and what led him to Intelligent Change
- What prompted him to create The Five Minute Journal
- How gratitude practices have shifted his life for the better
- Updates to the journal that examines how to make today even better
- How the identity you create becomes who you are
- The inspiration behind the aesthetic of the journal
- How they’ve moved away from plastic within their supply chain
- A typical week in Alex’s life as a founder
- How you can find success by delivering value to the world and others
- Alex’s tip on writing your gratitudes in the morning
The Five Minute Journal (affiliate link)
Productivity Planner (affiliate link)
Connect with Alex Ikonn
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!