Are you ready to step into a more aligned version of your CEO self? There are a few small tweaks and shifts you can make to start to embody your next level version of yourself.
Your path doesn’t have to (and won’t) look like everyone else’s so you have to let go of the idea that it will look like how Z, Y, Z person did it.
Instead of taking the safe way out, it’s time to examine what feels good to you and what makes sense for yourself and your business.
It’s time to stop downplaying who you are and what you’re capable of accomplishing as the CEO and leader of your business.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Simple shifts you can implement to step into a more aligned version of your CEO self
- Reasons it’s important to audit the beliefs you hold
- The stage of business where you get stuck in the “safe route”
- Why it’s important to dial into your definition of what results look like
- Why you want to make sure what you do feels good and makes sense to you
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.