Coaching is similar at its foundation. And because of that, it can be easy to look around in your area of expertise and see others who are doing similar work to you. It can be easy to get in your head about whether or not you should even move forward with your offering.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about celebrating your uniqueness (and others’), getting clear on your values, and sharing your story with your audience. Your experiences, personality, and approach all make your offering something completely its own.
Let who you are and your values shine through in your messaging and marketing so that the right people will see your uniqueness and want to work with you. It’s your story—not the fact that you’re a coach, but the parts about you that are relatable—that will draw in your dream clients.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- [02:51] Why you shouldn’t worry about people with “similar” offerings to yours
- [04:44] Getting clear on your core values and what makes you unique, and how to create connection with potential clients
- [08:38] Questions to ask yourself about who you want to be as a business owner and how you want to grow
- [09:57] How celebrating others’ success can help you lean into your own uniqueness
- [12:16] The importance of sharing your story
- [14:17] How to notice scarcity mindset and transform it to an abundance mindset
Don’t forget to join me in my free Facebook group, The UpLevel Lounge®. This group is full of amazing women who are focused on collaboration over competition and are ready to take their businesses to the next level. I would love to see you in there!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!