Selling is something we’ve all struggled with at some point or another. We’ve seen the icky practices online and want to avoid it at all costs. I get it. I’ve been there, too. There’s a lot of pressure when it comes to sales and it’s even worse when you don’t have the confidence you need to sell like a CEO.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing how you can build that confidence and shift your mindset when it comes to sales. It’s a pep talk from the heart with advice on how to approach sales as a connection. Remember: not closing a sale isn’t failure. It’s practice and research that you can use to build more opportunities in your business.
Here’s to leaving behind our limiting beliefs and getting curious about the stories we’ve been told, and have told to ourselves, about selling. You CAN sell with confidence!
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How selling isn’t easy and so many of us struggle with it
- My advice to approach sales as a connection
- How to get curious and do the necessary inner work to shift our mindsets around selling
- Why we need to stop placing a negative connotation to sales and move beyond the icky practices in our industry
- An experience I had where a sales call didn’t end up with a sale and it was the best outcome possible
- Why you can only learn to sell better by doing more sales calls, and yes, it’s that simple
Join my monthly membership community, the Uplevel Lounge® Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.