I’m giving myself permission to experience change.
In the past month, my family and I have moved across the country (for the fourth time since I started my business).
And while a move of that magnitude is always a bit stressful, it’s also been incredibly eye-opening. It’s taught me to enjoy the present and give myself space to adjust. It’s taught me to be protective of my energy and my time.
More than anything, it’s made me incredibly grateful for this business that can move and grow with me and my family.
If I can build a sustainable, adaptable business like this, so can you. So let’s get started.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Our most recent move (and my fourth since starting my business)
- Why I’m always happy to invest in my business and help around the house
- How I carved out time to fully adapt to and enjoy my transition
- How I’ve learned to say “no” to things that I could do but that aren’t in alignment
- What I’ve learned from taking a break from the podcast
- How this move and transition has sparked my creativity
- How my work environment impacts the quality of my work
- How to put your needs as a CEO first
- Why I’m incredibly grateful for a business that can move with me
Don’t forget to join me in my free Facebook group, The UpLevel Lounge. This group is full of amazing women who are focused on collaboration over competition and are ready to take their businesses to the next level. I would love to see you in there!
Join The UpLevel Lounge Facebook Group
Connect with Melissa on Instagram
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.