A lot of my listeners and clients are looking to become the CEO of their business with confidence. They’re defining what success means to them. They’re building out a business and all the strategies and backend work that comes with it, and yet they also understand the importance of mindset and alignment.
These are the conversations that I want to have. Helping women become leaders is the work I am meant to do. And with that said, I have some big news to share in today’s episode.
My rebranded podcast, Ready, Set, CEO, is going to focus on helping women become the CEOs they’re meant to be. I can’t wait for you to join me on this new journey.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why I’m sunsetting the Uplevel Lounge podcast, and starting a new one that is more aligned with my zone of genius and how I want to help women
- Why I’m focusing on empowering women to step into the CEO role with confidence
- How playing small doesn’t serve you
- The importance of ensuring that your business is in alignment with who you are as an individual and as a leader
- How stepping into the role of CEO affects your business model and how you talk about your business to others
- What to expect from the new podcast
Join my new monthly community, the Uplevel Lounge Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.