The recent outage of Facebook and Instagram inspired me to reflect on why email lists are so important and I want you to remember this…
Challenge yourself to look at those messages of what you “should be doing” with a grain of salt.
Instead, give yourself permission to truly do it your way and reflect on what feels good for you and makes sense for you.
That’s when growth starts to happen and you’ll get in alignment with the trajectory of your business that you’re aiming for.
What are you not realizing that you already have right in front of you? The answers may shock you.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How I reacted to the Facebook and Instagram outage
- A theme I’ve noticed about email lists
- A mindset reset that we can all learn from
- What you need to know about list building
- The goal behind creating an opt-in for your email list
- Why your email list needs to be intentional
- Why you need to create human connection within your emails
- The #1 most important question you need to ask yourself about email marketing
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.