If you don’t trust yourself, it’s going to be really difficult to step fully into the role of CEO. Unfortunately, it’s common for women in leadership to overlook this need to trust in themselves. They’re afraid to go all in.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing why learning to trust yourself enables you to be the CEO that you desire to be, the importance of knowing who you are at your core and how that affects your growth, and trusting yourself enough to try new things and put yourself out there.
Learning to trust yourself is an ongoing journey toward alignment as the CEO of your business, but it can change everything!
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to learn to trust yourself
- Why the best way to grow your business is in a way that aligns best with you
- Trusting yourself enough to try things out and be willing to fail—or propel—forward
- How human design has helped me to learn how to find my alignment, and why inward exploration is important to your growth as a CEO
- Learning to trust yourself to test ways to market and sell that feel comfortable for you
- Focusing on effort as a true measure of success and trusting yourself to look backward in order to more forward
Join my new monthly community, the Uplevel Lounge® Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Join The UpLevel Lounge® Facebook Group
Connect with Melissa on Instagram
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.