There’s a wealth of information out there on how to grow your business. It’s a blessing and a curse.
On one hand, there are so many coaches, educators, and entrepreneurs willing to share what they know and guide you as a business owner.
On the other hand, each of those people has a different method, and it’s sometimes hard to know who to trust.
But before anyone else, you have to trust yourself.
In the past few years, I’ve learned that the best way to grow your business is to lean into your intuition. Take bits and pieces of what you learn online, try what feels aligned, and trust yourself as a business owner. What works for everyone else might not work for you. Trust that you know what’s best for your business.
So don’t force it. Flow with it.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why the wealth of business resources out there is a blessing and a curse
- How I’ve learned to trust myself as a business owner over the years
- What it means to trust yourself in your business and your life
- How to use Human Design, Enneagram, and other tools in your business
- How to reconnect with your values when things just aren’t working
- Why it’s important to allow your business to flow naturally instead of forcing it
- How to use what works for you and forget the methods that aren’t aligned
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.