How does the word “marketing” make you feel?
Does it get you excited to jump on your Instagram stories and talk about your business? Or does it make your skin crawl?
Many business owners hold fears and limiting beliefs about marketing. They’re afraid they don’t have the right formula, the right message, or the right personality to market their services and grow their businesses.
But good, sustainable marketing isn’t about the formula. It’s about understanding yourself, your business, and the impact you can have on your clients’ lives, and then showing up and talking about it.
Anyone – including you – can learn to appreciate marketing and do it with confidence. It just takes a mindset shift.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The limiting beliefs many of us hold about marketing
- Why I used to fear marketing and how I learned to love it
- How marketing allows you to make a greater impact
- Why marketing is about understanding your business and your audience
- How to get clear on your messaging and marketing
- My practical steps for getting better at and more comfortable with marketing
- How your personality, values, and Human Design affect the type of marketing that’s best for your business
Don’t forget to join me in my free Facebook group, The UpLevel Lounge. This group is full of amazing women who are focused on collaboration over competition and are ready to take their businesses to the next level. I would love to see you in there!
Atomic Habits by James Clear (Affiliate link)
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.