As the leader of your business, it’s important to keep investing in yourself personally and professionally. Your business is going to evolve and you have to evolve with it. There are always seasons in life that will impact your priorities and it’s OK to be open to change.
In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Sam Abbott, a registered dietitian nutritionist, about how her business has shifted as she navigated moving her brick and mortar practice completely online, recovering from long COVID, and being diagnosed with ADHD.
Sam also shares why you should always be looking at the data behind your business. It’s important to use that information to your advantage and keep your business fresh and effective.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Balancing your marketing time and efforts between SEO and social media, and why Sam chooses to focus on SEO optimization for her business
- How your offerings will shift as your business evolves and you find what lights you up and what makes sense for your life
- Why you should keep investing in yourself as the leader of your business
- How Sam’s ADHD diagnosis made her revamp the way she approaches her business priorities, and how ADHD is grossly underdiagnosed in women
- The valuable lessons and advice Sam has gleaned from her business journey thus far
- Why data and analytics are so important to your business
Join my monthly membership community, the Uplevel Lounge® Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Sam Abbott is a registered dietitian nutritionist and owner of PCOS Nutrition Co., where she helps those with PCOS ditch diets, heal binge eating, and improve insulin resistance without feeling guilty or stressed about food. She is passionate about empowering people with PCOS to find peace and balance with nutrition, hormones, body and life.
In addition to nutrition coaching services, Sam also provides social media marketing coaching for those who are looking to use Instagram to grow their business.
Connect with Sam:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.