What’s happening inside your body affects every aspect of your life: your energy, your stress levels, your sleep, and even your business.
Think about it. If you don’t feel your best, how can you perform your best?
A while back, I started digging deeper into why I wasn’t feeling my best–why I was bloated, tired, and stressed out. I discovered the topic of gut health, and when I dug a little deeper, I discovered Dr. Heather Finley.
Heather is a registered dietician, gut health expert, and sought-after speaker covering everything from disordered eating to constipation. She’s a firm believer that gut health is key to creating balance in your health and life.
If you’re feeling sluggish, bloated, or even “backed up” (yes, I went there), trust your gut. You’d be surprised what a difference it can make.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How gut health affects your day-to-day life
- How gut health affects your business and work life
- The relationship between your gut and your stress levels
- How some of us process our emotions and instincts through our guts
- How to recognize gut issues, and which symptoms to pay attention to
- Shifting your mindset to prioritize taking care of your body
- Why it’s vital to eat enough food and the right kinds of food
- How to get more fiber in your diet without taking supplements
Meet Dr. Heather Finley
Dr. Heather Finley is a registered dietitian, gut health specialist, and sought-after speaker for topics anywhere from constipation to disordered eating. She helps people struggling with gut health find balance in their bodies to create balance in their lives.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.