Sometimes, growth has nothing to do with money.
In the online business community, we’re so obsessed with chasing the big numbers, hitting seven figures, and running the race to the top.
But in real life, growth isn’t always about numbers.
Growth means becoming more–more aligned, more confident, more rested, more balanced. It means getting closer to your vision, your long-term goals, your purpose. It means defining your own version of success growing into it.
Revenue is great, but not at the expense of your personal growth. So rest, connect, and keep growing.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why growth doesn’t always mean more revenue, and why that’s a good thing
- Other ways you can experience growth in your business
- How pursuing non-monetary growth eventually leads to a more successful business
- Why I don’t agree with the narrative that a successful business has to make seven figures
- Why sustainable growth is much better than growth that leads to burnout
- How to prioritize your personal growth over competing with others
- How to define growth for yourself and find alignment in your business
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.