During this season, everyone is reflecting on their year—how it went, what they want more of, goals for next year. As an entrepreneur, the journey is full of ups and downs, and you may be wondering if you’re “cut out” for the role you’ve taken on as CEO of your business.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing why it’s important to do your inner work in order to have the success you want in your business. Reflecting on what feels right, what alignment looks like for you, your definition of success—all these things can help you to become a more empowered leader. And if you’re not doing these things, it can be easy to feel like entrepreneurship isn’t right for you.
Sure, a 9-5 job comes with stability, and if that’s what you want, you should follow what feels right. But if becoming a badass CEO is what you want, you can do it with a growth mindset, clear vision and goals, and by finding a way to sell your services that feels aligned.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The importance of being honest with yourself about your entrepreneurship journey
- Why doing the work on yourself—what alignment looks like for you, what makes you feel good, etc.—helps you succeed in your business
- Embracing and embodying a growth-focused mindset in yourself and your business
- Making informed decisions that meet your needs as an entrepreneur vs. giving up and quitting your business for the security of a 9-5 job
- Identifying what isn’t working and what you’re doing (or not doing) and pivoting towards growth
- The importance of learning how to love talking about what you sell and what you do, and how human design can help you find better alignment with sales practices
Join my new membership, the Uplevel Lounge Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Join my Scale Your Way Mastermind
Join The UpLevel Lounge Facebook Group
Connect with Melissa on Instagram
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.