If I asked you to open up your business bank account right now, how would you feel?
Uncomfortable? Defensive? Downright scared?
I’ve met beginner business owners and seven figure CEOs alike who aren’t confident in their ability to manage their money. Even those with proof of their financial success–massive profits, sold-out launches, healthy savings accounts–get uneasy when they have to face their numbers.
In a way, it’s natural. But learning to consistently appreciate, manage, and make money is part of stepping into the role of empowered CEO, the next chapter on your business journey.
You deserve all the abundance that comes your way. It’s time you started believing it.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why you shouldn’t resist talking about and celebrating money in your business
- How understanding your money is part of respecting yourself as a CEO
- Why you should give yourself credit for and celebrate what you’ve built so far
- How to identify where your negative money mindset comes from
- How to set goals for your business finances that align with your version of success
- How getting familiar with your finances can make you feel more empowered
If you’re ready to improve your mindset and grow your business, head on over to my website to learn more about Recalibrate to Amplify.
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.