Leaving the 9-5 world to become an entrepreneur comes with a lot of flexibility. However, if you don’t set boundaries—and stick to them—you won’t be able to achieve the balance that you desire. It’s easy to trade freedom for burnout if you’re not careful.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about why entrepreneurs get burnt out, the importance of sticking to the boundaries that you set, and how to have difficult conversations around boundaries.
The more you know who you are, the easier it is to identify boundaries that work for you. Asking questions of yourself and taking steps to implement your boundaries will keep you aligned in your business.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why entrepreneurs get burnt out
- The importance of setting boundaries, and questions to ask yourself to set boundaries that work for you
- Why regularly checking in helps ensure you’re sticking to the boundaries that you set
- How to give yourself grace and flexibility when setting boundaries
- Why understanding how you function helps you set boundaries that work for you
- Being curious about your unique traits that help support your business
- The difficult conversations that come with setting boundaries, and what to say to your clients
Join my new monthly community, the Uplevel Lounge® Collective, where you can connect with me and other leaders to share insight, get encouragement, and build relationships to help you grow!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.