Do you truly embody the role of CEO in your business?
I don’t mean the typical corporate CEO archetype. I mean the CEO you desire for your business, the version of yourself you strive to be in all areas of your life.
Becoming a CEO isn’t something that happens overnight. It doesn’t come with your business license or first sale. It’s a journey you take in bettering yourself–as an entrepreneur, a boss, and a person.
Even after several years in business, I recognize that I’m still on my journey to becoming the CEO I want to be. Every day, I work to better myself, both in- and outside of my work. I pursue my passions, take care of my body, and (most importantly) seek support when I need it.
It’s about time you stepped into your power, as well. It’s a long road, so start today.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- What I’ve done to become the CEO in my business
- Why becoming a CEO is a career-long journey, not something that happens in a day
- How to learn more about yourself–as a business owner and a person
- How a business coach can help you step into your role as CEO
- Why you should take care of your body to take care of your business
- Why it’s so important to find joy and purpose outside of your business
- How to grow you along with growing your business
- How to create layers of support and receive guidance from multiple sources
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.