So many of my clients come to me desperate to attract more clients to their offers.
But when we really dig in, we find that the issue isn’t their offers. It’s their energy.
Long before your ideal clients fall in love with your offer, they need to fall in love with you–your magnetism, your creativity, your messiness. Once they do, the actual container is secondary. They’re already sold on working with you.
If you want to attract these clients–the ones who will fall madly in love with the business owner you are–you have to show up consistently and authentically. That’s the kind of marketing that draws people in and builds the know, like, trust factor.
So get excited about what you have to offer. Get real with your audience. Talk about your business, and when you feel like you’re talking about it too much, talk some more. If you’re lit up about your offers, you’ll spark that same excitement in your audience.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s so important to take accountability for your sales and profit
- How unaligned marketing efforts can negatively impact your sales
- Committing to “doing it messy” and showing up before you’re ready
- How to show up in a way that feels authentic and aligned to your values
- Prioritizing consistency in your marketing to attract ideal clients
- How your energy and excitement affect your sales and profit
- Three steps to getting aligned in your marketing and attracting more clients
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!