Looking back, I spent way too much time playing small.
For years, I couldn’t seem to cross that $10k month threshold. No matter how hard I worked, no matter how much I wanted it, it was always just out of reach.
Eventually, though, I made a major shift–in my strategy, in my finances, and most importantly, in my mindset.
Since then, I’ve scaled far beyond those $10k months I used to dream about. And every time I surpass a new income goal, I feel even more aligned with my purpose.
If you want to scale, it’s time to make a leap, take a chance, and invest in yourself. That’s where the real growth happens.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why I stopped playing small and decided to scale my business
- What held me back from hitting my first $10k month
- Giving yourself permission to try something new
- How to start investing in your personal and business growth
- The value of sharing space with fellow businesswomen
- Why doing the mindset work is vital to scaling your business
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!